Frisbee etc.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Survey of Silliness

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Will
2. William
3. Hey You!
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Flatbill (the one the only!)
2.
3.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My height
2. My health
3. My heart
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Dutch
2. German
3. English
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Big Foot
2. Wales
3. Aliens
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Wallet
2. Keys
3. Cell Phone
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Socks
2. Bathroab
3. Glasses
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Master of Puppets
2. Jesus Freak
3. Slither
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Jesus
2. Communication
3. Christ-like love
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I hate this game.
2. I play guitar.
3. I am dead and burried.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Green eyes
2. Redish-brown hair
3. Shape
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Playing gutiar
2. Making movies
3. Playing frisbee
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Be in Louisiana
2. Call my Sergeant and volunteer
3. Get issued my gear and weapon!
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Full time Military
2. Rock star
3. Areonautical Engineer
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Port Townsend, WA
2. New Zealand
3. Space
THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. William
2. Wilbur
3. Willis
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Get Me a Wife!
2. Be of service to my Country.
3. Preach the Gosple to the lost and hurting.
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY/GIRL:
1. If someone challenges me, I have to do it!
2. I love to show off.
3. I LOVE Women!
THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Never had one, all of their lives suck anyway!
2.
3.
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. Jason
2. Elisabeth
3. Come one, come all!

8 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger emilyks said...

Bathrobe! Put some clothes on, will! Just kidding. That was funny to read. It's interesting to learn what others think.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

OK Mr.

Eventually I will.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Donut_Munky0 said...

hmmm.....

green eyes, reddish hair, shape.....
WE'RE OFF TO IRELAND!!!!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger chef ninja pirate with a wisk said...

hahaha ya thats my will

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger James C. Almond said...

Take my advies, stay away from Irish women...

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

That was....entertaining

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger emiline said...

Wales the country scares you? Or whales, the animal?

Just checking. :)

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Trailady said...

You sound like a neat person. Hope you find that special someone with red hair. I'm partial to red-heads myself. LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home