Frisbee etc.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Girlfriend?

Well, the rummor has gone around that I have a girlfriend. I was sick on Christmas Day! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!? I just got over it today! I think it was food poisoning, I never threw up so much in my life!

Hey! Cold Stone Ice Cream is great isn't it? It is like cream that is ... iced.

Huh... arn't 50's movies so funny! They are all... musical and everything. You have about 30 seconds of plot and then a 10 minute song and dance about stars or food or... nouns.

Shoulders are so usefull, they rotate! You can't shrug without them.

Tatoos were first used in Samoa as a sign of manhood going back to antient times!

Incondecent or florecent? Why must I always ponder the hopeless paradox, one is cheaper but the other lasts longer! One is bigger but the other hotter. What to do!?

What is death, really, but another part of life. We all must die someday, so why waste it eating olives!!!

I like curtains, they don't require a lot of maintinence, you just hang them and POOF! Instant shade!

Girls are... ummmm... I don't know anything about girls...

25 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Beefloaf said...

You poor man....


And your comment about not knowing anything about Girls.......LIAR!!!!!!!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Beefloaf said...

Everyone go to the link of steamboat's
special friend and look at the comment on the latest post.....he openly admits that he is her boyfriend...doesn't know anything about girls.....HA!!!!!!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Beefloaf said...

Also.
the fact that you put a link to your special friend's blog on your site and you still haven't put a link to my blog on your site hurts me deeply...

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Donut_Munky0 said...

TRIPLE COMMENT!!

hey Will......rawr

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger emilyks said...

Spill it, will! Better yet, bring her to hockey on the 30th! Brag about her, we love that!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger emilyks said...

I can't find any links on Will's blog.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Flatbill said...

They are there, they might not be loading onto your brouser.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

Ha will I win:
pol pot
the
Garlic-Eating Death Monkey

Battle Rating : 9.9

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Beefloaf said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You finally have a link to my blog!!!!!

Next time I see you I'm going to hug you Will!!!!!!!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Flatbill said...

I am anticipating it with delight.

9.9!!!

That is great!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Hillary said...

Hi,

This is Hillary... well not really. This is Will posting for Hillary and Advertizing her new blog!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Donut_Munky0 said...

AAAHH!!

Will is going crazy!!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Beefloaf said...

Will thinks he is a girl!!!!!!!!


AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Donut_Munky0 said...

nooooooooooooo...........

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Trailady said...

Congrats on the Gal-pal! Your thoughts made me smile. Thanks! :o)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Flatbill said...

New Picture!

Hope it is visible enough...

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Flatbill said...

um... I don't like it

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Flatbill said...

I like this one better!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Flatbill said...

You can see more of me

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Beefloaf said...

Quadruple COMMENT!!!!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger mel said...

heh, your post was funny... but the random comments are almost better

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Beefloaf said...

I have just found that in cyberspace a, " ;)" with the winking eye denotes sarcasm....Now you know!!!!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Donut_Munky0 said...

marlow, quit leaving that comment everywhere.
and Will is getting nervous....

Will, your a mans man!
i think thats a good thing....

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger jolygood said...

Now he should rename his blog, "Girlfriend, etc." ;)

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger chef ninja pirate with a wisk said...

the post name was girlfriend? and there was only one comment about her in there ONE i need more you miss lead me into reading your whole blog looking for moore.......tear.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home