Frisbee etc.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Truth Behind My "Special Friend"



You all have probably heard the rummor by now. It's true, I'm getting married, and preaty soon too!

Don't fret, I am not going away to the military. I am going to stay right here, in Poulsbo, WA for the time being. When we are married we might move somewhere as far as Seattle but not much further.

My bride-to-be is Hillary Greening, I'm sure most of you have met her. This picture of her is not very good but it was the best I could find in my limited picture library of her.

But hey! You can all pray for us that we can get all of the things that we need for the success full begining of a mairrage.

Budgeting is a subject of greif to me so please pray for LOTS OF MONEY to come our way...or, at least enough to get us through. The Lord provides for His people so pray that we cling to Him at all times, in good and bad.

Hillary's new blog is http://www.willshottamale.blogspot.com/

Your friend and brother in Christ,

Will

P.S. I still LOVE frisbee!

5 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

That is so cool you guys!! Congrats of course. What do you mean that's not a good picture? It looks great! Silly potato...

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

Sorry to be a wet blanket, Mr. Spud, but this wedding thing better not be TOO soon! So many things need to get in order first. Infact, if I were Hillary I would kill you if you didn't give me at least 6 months to prepare for it!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Beefloaf said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I agree with Elisabeth about the time though:)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger jolygood said...

A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around! :)

Wow, congratulations! I'm so happy for you both. Wow. I'm going to cry. Of happiness of course. But to echo your sister who only wants the best for you, "Don't be hasty". :)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Russ said...

Will,

I can't tell you how happy I am for you! I'm looking forward to getting to know your future bride better, and I wish you both the very best! Other comments here aside, I wouldn't wait too long to get married, once you know it's the one, why wait?:)
Talk to you soon, see you at frisbee I hope!

Russ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home