Frisbee etc.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Follow up to Engagement


Hey!

Don't worry everybody, I have a certain criteria to meet before the actual date can be set. So much preperation has already been done, it wasn't much of a suprise to everybody. By the time I actualy proposed, we were in about the 2nd to 3rd month of planning!

With the prerequisites to meet and the rest of the planning it is looking like late January to early February.

Thanks for the encouragement Russ. That is the way we felt too. By the end of this I just know that everyone will be happy and I will be saying "Finally! We have been planning this for 10 Months!" or something like that.

Thanks for the support all, but don't be worried, I am not as hot blooded as you think.

11 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

I didn't mean to be discouraging in my last comment, Will, I'm very excited for you and Hill! By the way I love that picture of her! :) I'll be very proud to stand up for Hillary at your wedding whenever you both deside to have it! :)

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

I sure your criteria includes a line like this: 1) Must give all the senior scouts their very own panda bear. 2) Juice Tights!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger chef ninja pirate with a wisk said...

yes you are but a carefull hot blooded person hahaha.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger chef ninja pirate with a wisk said...

oh ya and i concur with joe

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger jolygood said...

Aw that's a great picture!! :)

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger emilyks said...

Absolutely wonderful to run into you two the other day! Hope all is still going great, praise the Lord on the great job opportunity!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Russ said...

How's the life of Will eh?
I haven't seen hide nor hair of you in ages. Hope we can catch up soon!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

we could probably use a follow-up part two by now there buddy.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

...and then all the small green gnomes started chanting: "new post! new post!"

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Joe said...

And the rest is history...

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

And then there was William Jr...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home